All Dao Lu classes have moved online. We are running a full programme as we know we need Tai Chi more than ever.
Our virtual classes use Zoom. Please download the “ZOOM Cloud Meetings” app from the App Store or Google Play, or zoom.us/download for laptops.
Start the app, and use the meeting number:
918 735 2527
(contact us if you need the password)
Read more on setting up and participating in Zoom meetings here.
This table of classes will be updated as soon as we hear of changes.
|Monday||Meditation with Itricia||VIRTUAL||1pm||2pm|
|Tai Chi for Health||Handsworth Medical Centre||5.30pm||6.30pm|
|Tuesday||Pilates with Charlotte|
|Women's Tai Chi Breeze||Foster Hall||6pm||7pm|
|Wednesday||Women's Tai Chi||Pimp Hall||9.30am||10.30am|
|Thursday||Higham Hill||Old Bowls Club||5.30pm||6.30pm|
|Tai Chi for Health||Triangle Health Centre||6.30pm||7.30pm|
|Friday||Women's Tai Chi Corner||Lloyd Park||10am||11.30am|
|Saturday||Joe's Fitness||VIRTUAL||11am||12 noon|
|Qi Gong with Marianne||VIRTUAL||4pm||5pm|
|Sunday||Senior Tai Chi Corner||Lloyd Park||9.30am||11am|
|Beginners' Tai Chi Corner||Lloyd Park||11.30am||12.30am|
|Friday||11:45am - 12:30|
|Sunday||11:00am - 11:30|
|Saturday 9th, 16th,|
23rd, 30th May
|Qi Gong (Kai Men / Dao Yin)|
6th, 13th June
|Try Tai Chi Silk|
|Cuban Salsa with Carlton|
|Try Yoga with Sherene|
Donations are entirely optional and anonymous – feel free to join in if you can’t afford to donate easily. Please donate using online banking (see Join Dao Lu) with references as below:
- Joe’s Fitness: suggested donation £5 per week (either or both classes) with reference JOES FITNESS so we can pass donations onto him.
- Pilates: suggested donation £5 per class, with reference PILATES so we can pass donations onto Charlotte, the instructor.
- Salsa: suggested donation £5 per class with reference SALSA so we can pass donations onto Carlton, the instructor.
- Yoga: suggested donation £5 per class with reference YOGA so we can pass donations onto Sherene, the instructor.
- You must be well enough to take part in your home
- Participation is at your own risk
- You must have a quiet area suitable for Tai Chi training – enough space around, suitable (non-slip) flooring and a solid chair for balance if required
- Please be aware that classes may be recorded