Sunday 25th April 2021, 11:30 – 13:00
FREE ACCESS ONLINE to a host of experienced Tai Chi Teachers
(Experienced practitioners in both Tai Chi and Qigong)
ZOOM IN and learn simple movements which can have great health benefits
And watch demonstrations from a variety of Tai Chi styles
Be inspired to start your Tai Chi Journey
We will be celebrating World Tai Chi & Qi Gong Day 2021:
- Suitable for all levels, including complete beginners
- Virtual class, using Zoom (how to use Zoom)
- The Zoom password will be sent on Friday 23rd at 8pm
- To book a FREE place please use the form below
- A poster is available for printing (or share this page)
If you’re already on our WhatsApp group, there’s no need to register, as details will be sent directly.
If you’re new, please fill in this form. A Zoom password will be sent on Friday 23th April. How to use Zoom
If interested in joining our classes, please contact us.
- You must be well enough to take part in your home
- Participation is at your own risk
- You must have a quiet area suitable for Tai Chi training – enough space around, suitable (non-slip) flooring and a solid chair for balance if required
- Please be aware that classes may be recorded
- Our current limit is 100 participants, so first come first served!
Please click here to read feedback from participants of World Tai Chi Day 2020!