This is partnership work with Mayor of London, England Athletics and Team Personal Best.
All the movements are gentle and easy to follow – all welcome, but especially older people, disabled people and girls/women.
- Wednesdays at 11:00 – 12:30
- 2nd August to 4th October 2017
- Total 10 sessions, FREE
- At Leyton Jubilee Park, Marsh Lane, Leyton, E10 7BL
- Meeting point – outside Kukoolala Cafe near the main gate
- To book, please use the contact form (or just turn up)
Here is a poster Run Like the Wind (PDF) if you would like to print it out and/or send to your network to help spread the word!
As part of this athletics programme, we will also be hosting a community celebration event on Sunday 1 October 2017, 12:30 -16:00, in Lloyd Park, Forest Road, London E17 4PP. More details to follow soon.
World Para Athletics Championships and IAAF World Championships are taking place this summer in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. To help celebrate these world sporting events, Dao Lu has been awarded a Mayor of London community athletics grant to host an athletics project, Run like the Wind, from August to October 2017!