World Cup of Gymnastics 2017 will be taking place at the O2, London on 8 April 2017. To help celebrate this great event, Dao Lu has been awarded a Mayor of London World Cup of Gymnastics community engagement grant to host a gymnastics project, Hula Fun for Mums & Kids, from April to June 2017!
This is partnership work with Mayor of London and British Gymnastics. Two qualified female instructors will be appointed by British Gymnastics.
Look forward to toning up and slimming down with a hula hoop? Please come along and have a great fun! Please do bring your own hula hoop if possible.
- Saturdays at 14:00 – 15:15
- 22nd April to 20th May 2017 (5 sessions)
- Ramadan break
- Re-opens from 1 July to 29 July 2017 (5 more sessions)
- Total 10 sessions, FREE
- You will need to bring your own hula hoop, if possible. If you don’t have one, please let us know when you make the booking.
- At Al Madina Mosque & Centre, 2 Victoria Road, Barking, Essex IG11 8PY (see map below)
- To book, please use the contact form
Here is a Poster for Hula Fun for Mums and Kids (PDF) if you would like to print it out and/or send to families in your networks.