Saturday 18th July
Sunday 19th July
09:30 – 10:30am
FREE virtual Join In sessions
For the 7th year running, Dao Lu will be taking part in Walthamstow Garden Party!
Soft and fluid Tai Chi movements, like a gentle breeze
Walthamstow Garden Party In the Air 2020 takes place over the weekend Saturday/Sunday 18th/19th July. We will be running two virtual join in sessions, called Tai Chi Breeze.
- Saturday 18th July and Sunday 19th July, both at 9:30 – 10:30am
- Suitable for all levels, including complete beginners
- Virtual class, using Zoom (how to use Zoom)
- The Zoom password will be sent the day before
- To book a FREE place please use the form below
What is Tai Chi and its benefits? See our page here.
|09:30 – 09:40
|Welcome and warm up
|09:40 – 09:55
|Qi Gong movements
|09:55 – 10:15
|Tai Chi movements
|10:15 – 10:20
|10:20 – 10:30
|Standing like a tree meditation / winding down
If you are under 18, please print out the Consent Form and get it signed by a responsible adult.
- You must be well enough to take part in your home
- Participation is at your own risk
- You must have a quiet area suitable for Tai Chi training – enough space around, suitable (non-slip) flooring and a solid chair for balance if required
- Please be aware that classes may be recorded
- Our current limit is 100 participants per session, so first come first served!
- Deadline 9pm Friday 17th July, when Zoom information will be emailed to participants
Read more information on Walthamstow Garden Party website:
Walthamstow Garden Party is a FREE local festival for the local community and a chance for local creatives, organisations and residents to come together in spirit as there is no physical festival this year due to Covid-19. There will be a total mix of events from Tai Chi, music, theatre, film, spoken word, family activities, arts & crafts and more.
Walthamstow Garden Party In The Air is created by local creatives and residents; produced by the Barbican in partnership with London Borough of Waltham Forest. Supported by Arts Council England.