Tai Chi is part of this new wellbeing event in Chingford, hosted by a range of external organisations.
The event is designed for people to “explore a new level of health through educational talks, healing activities and therapies while discovering a whole new level of freedom around your wellbeing you never thought possible and the wisdom of the ancient civilisations”.
We will run a Tai Chi workshop at 12.30-1.20pm. Please do come along to support the running and meet others. Please note this is a ticketed event.
- Sunday 25th March, a whole day event from 10am to 8pm
- Tai Chi workshop at 12.30 – 1.20pm
- At The Masonic Hall, Forest Approach, Chingford, London E4 7AZ
- Ticket £5 pp. Children under 16 go free.
- Bookings and payment, please see the poster and book directly with the organisers (https://origintickets.co.uk/store/?event=1205)
[table “” not found /]