Tai Chi is part of this new wellbeing event in Chingford, hosted by a range of external organisations.
The event is designed for people to “explore a new level of health through educational talks, healing activities and therapies while discovering a whole new level of freedom around your wellbeing you never thought possible and the wisdom of the ancient civilisations”.
We will run a Tai Chi workshop at 12.30-1.20pm. Please do come along to support the running and meet others. Please note this is a ticketed event.
- Sunday 25th March, a whole day event from 10am to 8pm
- Tai Chi workshop at 12.30 – 1.20pm
- At The Masonic Hall, Forest Approach, Chingford, London E4 7AZ
- Ticket £5 pp. Children under 16 go free.
- Bookings and payment, please see the poster and book directly with the organisers (https://origintickets.co.uk/store/?event=1205)
|9.10 – 10am||Frankie George Children's Yoga taster session|
|10.10 – 11.15am||Everybody’s Climbing Tree drumming workshop for the kids|
|11.30 – 12.20pm||Jonita DSouza Women's workshop|
|12.30 – 1.20 pm||Tai Chi with Aileen from Walthamstow Dao Lu|
|1.30 – 2.20pm||Cathy Edgar Gong therapy taster group session|
|2.30 – 3.20pm||Tony White sound healing with didgeridoo taster group session|
|4.30 – 5.20pm||Pilates with Davina Gutteridge|
|5.30 – 6.15pm||Tal Althrop singing workshop|
|6.20 – 7.05pm||Yoga with Maria taster yoga session|
|7.15 – end||Jalpana Laughter Yoga|