Hosted by Deyin Taijiquan Institute and British Health Qigong Association: Qi and Spirit Festival
Supported by Dao Lu CIC
Saturday 30th April 2022, 1-5pm
- Saturday 30th April, 1-5pm
- Nagrecha Hall, 198-202 Leyton Road, Leyton E15 1DT [map]
- £20 charged by Deyin. Dao Lu students enjoy a discounted rate of £15 payable by 28th April
- To book a place by 28th April (5pm), please fill in the small registration form below and make payment of £15 to quoting reference: WTJD/your surname (see bank details below)
- Please note this form will be removed at 5pm on 28th April 2022.
Registration has now closed.
|Destination||DAO LU CIC|
The programme for the afternoon will feature talks on principles and philosophies behind Tai Chi, and Qigong. There will be demonstrations and join-along sessions of Tai Chi forms (Chen style and Yang style) and Qigong exercise forms.
Read more information about this event on Deyin website: Tai Chi in the UK & Europe with the Deyin Taijiquan Institute (UK) https://web27.secure-secure.co.uk/taichilink.co.uk/deyin-taiji.com/yipevents/event_info.php?page_alias=world_tai_chi_day_celebration_qi_spirit_festival_2022
More info about World Tai Chi & Qigong Day
World Tai Chi and Qigong Day is celebrated every year on the last Saturday of April, in over 80 countries and hundreds of cities around the world. On this day, practitioners, teachers, students and other enthusiasts celebrate the health-nurturing effects of Tai Chi (Taijiquan) and Qigong.
The scientific and medical research-based evidence behind the benefits of regular Tai Chi and Qi Gong practices on different maladies and diseases are increasing every year – from arthritis to covid-19, diabetes and other metabolic conditions to anxiety, depression and other mental health issues. Go to this link to read medical research evidence, organised around specific health issues:
Alongside this event, Dao Lu hosted an annual celebration event at Fellowship Square on 24th April.