As a result of a Big Lottery Funded Ultimate Wellbeing programme – female sessions, we have now set up an ongoing Women’s Tai Chi Corner in Lloyd Park to help more women train in long term.
- Fridays 10:00 – 11:00am (Forms)
- Fridays 11:00 – 11:30am (Tai Chi Fan)
- Term times only
- At Lloyd Park, Forest Road, E17 (see maps)
- Winter period (November to March) at the Lloyd Park Community Room
- Summer period (April to October) at the paved area of Bowls Community Pavillion
- First session free
- The cost is £25 per month, which gives access to all classes, or £7 drop-in. For full details, please see join Dao Lu.
- To book, please see Aileen or use the contact form
Clothing – flexible and weather-appropriate. We prefer participants wear a white top, or Dao Lu white T-shirt, and black jogging trousers (or similar). Footwear – plimsolls or lightweight trainers. Drinks – please bring a small bottle of water.
We have a poster for Women’s Tai Chi Poster (PDF) if you would like to print out or help display or forward to your friends.