As a result of a Big Lottery Funded Ultimate Wellbeing programme – female sessions, we have now set up an ongoing Women’s Tai Chi Corner in Lloyd Park to help more women train in long term.
- Fridays 10:00 – 11:00am (Forms)
- Fridays 11:00 – 11:30am (Tai Chi Fan)
- Term times only
- 22nd January – 15th July 2016 (except half terms)
- 2nd September – 16th December 2016
- At the Bowls Community Pavilion, Lloyd Park, Forest Road, E17 (see maps)
- First session free
- £3 per session/hour for Dao Lu students*
- To book, please see Aileen or use the contact form
* The Dao Lu student fee of £25 per year offers numerous benefits including half price classes for all Dao Lu classes (e.g. £3 for Women’s Tai Chi Corner) and eligibility for grading. The cost for those who have not paid the annual student fee is £6 per session.
Clothing – flexible and weather-appropriate. We prefer participants wear a white top, or Dao Lu white T-shirt, and black jogging trousers (or similar). Footwear – plimsolls or lightweight trainers. Drinks – please bring a small bottle of water.
We have a poster for Women’s Tai Chi Poster (PDF) if you would like to print out or help display or forward to your friends.