As a result of a Big Lottery Funded Ultimate Wellbeing programme – female sessions, we have now set up an ongoing Women’s Tai Chi Corner in Lloyd Park to help more women train in long term.
- Fridays 10:00 – 11:00am (Forms)
- Fridays 11:00 – 11:30am (Tai Chi Fan)
- Term times only
- At the Bowls Community Pavilion, Lloyd Park, Forest Road, E17 (see maps)
- First session free
- Term rates apply (equivalent to £3 per session for Dao Lu students*)
- To book, please see Aileen or use the contact form
* The Dao Lu student fee of £25 per year offers numerous benefits including half price classes for all Dao Lu classes and eligibility for grading. The cost for those who have not paid the annual student fee is £6 per session.
Clothing – flexible and weather-appropriate. We prefer participants wear a white top, or Dao Lu white T-shirt, and black jogging trousers (or similar). Footwear – plimsolls or lightweight trainers. Drinks – please bring a small bottle of water.
We have a poster for Women’s Tai Chi Poster (PDF) if you would like to print out or help display or forward to your friends.