Saturdays 24th July to 25th September 2021, 9:15 – 10:45
Experience the classical yoga practice based on scriptural principles and deeply rooted in tradition. A holistic approach using simple and gentle techniques – asana, pranayama and meditation to develop a deeper awareness of the mind body breath and access to spiritual insight and inner peace.
Back to Yoga basics with an Indian master – lots of fundamental stretches and meditation with a focus on knees, back and shoulders.
- Suitable for all levels, including complete beginners
- Virtual classes, using Zoom (how to use Zoom)
- 8 sessions, each 90 minutes
- £5 donation for Dao Lu students/associates; or £35 advance for whole 8-week course
- £7 donation for non-Dao Lu students; or £50 advance for whole 8-week course
- For those who have financial difficulties, any smaller amount or FREE
- Please use reference TRADYOGA so we can pass donations onto Harshvardhan
- For bank details, see Join Dao Lu
- You must be well enough to take part in your home
- Participation is at your own risk
- You must have a quiet area suitable for yoga training – enough space around you, yoga mat, some cushions, suitable (non-slip) flooring and a solid chair for sitting or balance if required
- Please be aware that classes will be recorded