Saturday 12th June 2021, 9:30 – 10:30
Experience the classical yoga practice based on scriptural principles and deeply rooted in tradition. A holistic approach using simple and gentle techniques – asana, pranayama and meditation to develop a deeper awareness of the mind body breath and access to spiritual insight and inner peace.
We will be hosting a FREE traditional yoga session with Harshvardhan Jhaveri, a yoga master based in Indian, on Saturday 12th June 2021, 9:30-10:30am. All are welcome to take part and go back to some yoga basics.
- Suitable for all levels, including complete beginners
- Virtual class, using Zoom (how to use Zoom)
- The Zoom password will be sent on Friday 11th June at 8pm
- To book a FREE place please use the form below
|Meditative Awareness||5 min|
|Calana Kriyas (Subtle movements)||15 min|
|Asana (Yoga postures)||20 min|
|Pranayama and Meditation||10 min|
|Question & Answer Session||5 min|
If you’re already on our mailing list or WhatsApp groups, there’s no need to register, as details will be sent directly.
Registration has now closed. How to use Zoom
Any questions? Please contact us
- You must be well enough to take part in your home
- Participation is at your own risk
- You must have a quiet area suitable for yoga training – enough space around you, yoga mat, some cushions, suitable (non-slip) flooring and a solid chair for sitting or balance if required
- Please be aware that classes will be recorded
- Our current limit is 100 participants, so first come first served!