Please note booking is now closed. Booking closed on 31st October 2017. If you are interested in future similar trips, please register your interest here.
A once in a lifetime opportunity! A wonderful Tai Chi cultural trip for Dao Lu students, friends, families and supporters to come together to explore the culture and iconic places in China!
Working in partnership with Deyin Taijiquan Institute who have over 15 years of organising Tai Chi trips from the UK, we have made this group tour package, as an introduction to China, as competitive as possible to enable many students to join in. Please read thoroughly all the information and make sure that you make an early booking if possible. We will have to open up the booking through our partner organisations to the whole of Europe after to help make up the number in case we cannot get the minimum number required.
- Choose between 15 or 18 days duration:
- 1st April to 15th April 2018, 15 days for £1999
- 1st April to 18th April 2018, 18 days (with 3 extra days extension in Shanghai) for £2179
- The itinerary includes:
- Wudang Mountain
- Shaolin Temple
- Chen Tai Chi Village
Please read the Full itinerary, payment details and Terms & Conditions (PDF).
BOOKING IS NOW CLOSED. Booking closed on 31st October 2017. If you are interested in future similar trips, please register your interest here.
Family bookings – please fill in the form for each individual.
Payment must be made online (either in full or instalments as below) to:
|Account Name||Tai Chi Link Management Ltd|
To pay by instalments, please follow the dates and amounts below:
|First instalment||30th June 2017||£800|
|Second instalment||30th August 2017||£500|
|Third instalment||30th September 2017||£500|
|Remainder||31st October 2017||remainder outstanding|
We will mostly stay at 3 stars hotels within this very competitively priced package. Please be particularly aware that hotels on mountainous areas and small towns will be basic due to their location.
There is a single-room supplement if you would like to have a room to yourself.
When bookings have been completed, we will ask people to pair themselves up:
- friends (same gender)
- individuals (same gender)
Anyone who can’t pair up will be allocated. This may include strangers if there are insufficient people from Dao Lu. Please note if no suitable person is available to share a room, the single room supplement will apply.
- Non-direct flight (one stop)
- Depart from Heathrow
- Anyone in the UK who wishes to fly with a preferred airline or organise their own flights will be subject to a Beijing airport pick up charge of £30
The return flight tickets will be purchased on your behalf through one of our appointed travel agents (ABTA Registered)
- Seminar fees for all trainings
- All accommodation – two people sharing
- All transport (flights, coaches and trains) in China
- Most meals (breakfast, lunch and some dinners) except leisure days and free activities, when members need to sort out their own lunch and dinner.
- First entry fees for the all attractions listed
- Return international flight tickets – flight tickets are purchased, on our delegates’ behalf, through one of our partner agents who is ATOL and IATA registered.
What’s not included
- Visa application fees – Approx. £180.00 (apply individually two months prior to travel)
- Travel and medical insurance (compulsory)
- Drinks with meals & extra orders for the meal
- Transport to and from airports in the UK and during free activities in China
- Single Room supplement (hotels) – (we’ll try to match two single persons into one room, however, if it can’t be done for any reason, the single supplement will apply)
- Gratuities for coach drivers and tour guide (£40 – 15 days / £50 – 18 days to be collected at the beginning of the trip)
- Personal expenses (gifts or personal necessities)
For Master Yip’s travel notes and student questions, please see Tips for Tai-Chi Visit to China
Please note Dao Lu CIC is not financially responsible for this trip. All monies are handled by Deyin Taijinquan Institute. Dao Lu CIC is advertising this trip on behalf of Deyin Taijinquan Institute, who have tailored the trip for Dao Lu CIC. The trip will be opened to persons not connected with Dao Lu CIC if places remain.
Deyin Taijiquan Institute (www.deyin-taiji.com) has over 15 years experience of organising Tai Chi trips to China from the UK. Master Tary Yip and his team are organising this trip for Dao Lu. Master Tary Yip will also be the leader accompanying the group on this trip.