- Every Monday, 7:30 – 8:45pm
- First block of 10 weeks, from 27th June to 5th September 2022
(no session on Summer Bank Holiday Monday 29th August)
- At Empress Avenue (adjacent to Walthamstow Stadium), green grass area, Walthamstow, London E4 8ST
- If wet, we will do virtual class on Zoom (details will be provided to participants by Dao Lu)
- To book a FREE place or for more information, please fill in the registration form below.
- PDF poster if you can help print out a few copies and display in your local shops or community space or pass on a copy to a resident who may not use the Internet.
We are looking forward to launching a FREE fitness/wellbeing yearly programme to L&Q residents and the surrounding communities living at Walthamstow Stadium and within one mile! Please help spread the word and come along to the first block of Tai Chi at Empress Avenue.
Tai Chi offers great health benefits through its gentle and graceful movements. We will be connecting our mind and body with nature every Monday evening over the summer. After the training at 7:30 – 8:30pm, we will have an informal chat and enjoy the sunset before you are heading back home at your door step!
We will be adding other programmes such as Tai Chi and Kung Fu for parents and children in September and October and Yoga with an Indian Master (virtual class) in November and December. Please keep an eye on this space!
We would like to say a huge thank you to our funder, L&Q. This project was made possible through L&Q Walthamstow Stadium Community Sports Trust (WCST).
Read more info about Tai Chi
Interested in some medical research evidence, organised around specific health issues? You may want to have a read at: www.worldtaichiday.org/WTCQDHlthBenft.html.