The Dao Lu Board are exploring ways it can provide support for students who have been practicing Tai Chi for several years to make further progress towards their learning and development, especially in the following ways:
• being part of a Dao Lu ‘performance/demonstration’ group
• assisting instructors in running classes
• supporting tai chi beginners
• deepening understanding of philosophy, benefit to physical and mental health, Qi cultivation and practical self-defense application of Tai Chi
• leading introductory Tai Chi classes independently within the community
• training as Tai Chi and/or Health Qigong instructors themselves who can teach classes on their own
Dao Lu also want more students to use their initiative to promote Tai Chi within their communities. Students will need to upskill themselves in order to do so.
This questionnaire is part of the ways that students can help Dao Lu to understand their different learning and development needs and provide the basis for decisions on how to respond to these needs.