We are particularly targeting people living at Walthamstow Stadium and within one mile. But everyone is welcome.
- Mondays on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9 October 2023
- Total 4 sessions
- Funded by L&Q
- Must book your place by contacting us. We will then send you our Zoom log-in details
This project will help us learn some basic principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and top tips for our health and wellbeing from TCM perspective. Suitable for total beginners, Tai Chi practitioners and/or those who may be interested in Chinese culture and/or medicine.
- What is TCM & its meaning to health
- Simple self-health check using TCM
- Food to promote health and prevent illness
- How TCM and Tai Chi can give good posture to help relieve pain
This project is part of a FREE fitness/wellbeing programme, funded by L&Q, for local residents and surrounding communities living at Walthamstow Stadium and within one mile. Please help spread the word and encourage residents/neighbours to come along!
We would like to say a huge thank you to our funder, L&Q.
Some examples of community projects we run for different groups