[table “” not found /]
Payment should be made online to
[table “” not found /]
If you are unable to make payments online, cheques should be made out to Tai Chi Link Management Ltd and submitted at a branch of HSBC giving the above sort code and account number.
- Seminar fees for all training sessions
- All accommodation – two people sharing
- All transport (flights, coaches and train) in China
- Most meals (breakfast, lunches and some dinners) except on leisure and free activity times, when members need to sort out their own lunch and dinner.
- First entry fees for the all attractions listed
- Return international flight tickets – international flight tickets are purchased by Tai Chi Link Management Ltd on customers’ behalf through an agency that is ATOL and IATA registered.
What’s not included
- Visa application fees – Approx. £180.00 (apply individually two months prior to travel)
- Travel and medical insurance (compulsory)
- Drinks with meals & extra orders
- Transport to and from airports in the UK and during free activities in China
- Single Room supplement (hotels). We will try to match two single persons into one room, however, if it can’t be done for any reasons, the single supplement will apply.
- Gratuities for coach drivers and tour guide (£55 – 15 days / £70 – 18 days to be collected at the beginning of the trip)
- Personal expenses (gifts or personal necessities)
Participants who wish to cancel confirmed trip bookings will be liable for the following cancellation charges based on the time when we receive the notice of cancellation in writing.
A cancellation fee of £150 plus the below fees (where applicable, international flight tickets will not be included) will apply:
After 30th Nov 2018 the deposit of £800 is non-refundable
12 weeks prior to departure date – 50% of total cost is chargeable.
10 weeks prior to departure date – 75% of total cost is chargeable.
8 weeks prior to departure date – no refund permitted.
Any bank charges are non-refundable.
Tai Chi Link Management Limited (Deyin Tai Chi Institute)
This trip is organised by Tai Chi Link Management Limited, tailored specially for Dao Lu CIC.
Deyin Taijiquan Institute (www.deyin-taiji.com) has over 15 years experience of organising Tai Chi trips to China from the UK. Master Tary Yip and his team are organising this trip for Dao Lu, through Tai Chi Link Management Ltd. Master Tary Yip will also be the leader accompanying the group on this trip.
Please also read their terms and conditions which also covers what is included and what is not included, and the cancellation policy (copied above).