Update: currently all classes are virtual
To connect to our virtual classes, please see here.
The following list is for when physical classes return:
- Wash hands before and after classes
- Instructors will not touch students for movement correction etc.
- Leave plenty of space between each other
- Do not share weapons, fans etc.
- Do not come to class if feeling unwell
- Leave class if start to feel unwell
- Practice outdoors wherever possible
- Over 70s, people with chronic diseases and pregnant women should take particular care to minimise their social contact
As the coronavirus situation develops, Dao Lu is planning how best to keep all of our students and instructors informed and protected. It may require cancellation of classes and/or events at short notice, or virtual classes. Please check back for updates.
To check whether you should self-isolate or take further action, there is a helpful questionnaire on the NHS website: 111.nhs.uk/covid-19
Further information, including symptoms and how to avoid catching or spreading the virus is available on the NHS website: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
Yi Fei Qi Gong
Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang, from Chen Village, the birth place of Chen Style Tai Chi where we visited in April 2018, has devised a protective lung Qi Gong form to help us stay healthy during these difficult times with the Coronavirus. You can follow this video link with detailed info:
We will do this as part of warm up in classes.