|Tuesday||Chingford Old Church
121 Old Church Road
We have been doing volunteering work and delivering Tai Chi sessions at St Pancras Hospital since September 2018. We met different patients every time. It is very rewarding to be told by some patients that they would look for a local Tai Chi class after they were discharged and went back home!
- Thursdays on a monthly, or fortnightly, basis (depending on Dao Lu instructor and volunteers’ capacity) from Septmeber 2018
- 11:00 – 12:00
- Evergreen Ward, South Wing, 4 St Pancras Way, London NW1 0PE
Following a FREE taster session for carers on 20th September 2018 at, we are now delivering a fornightly Tai Chi session for carers from October 2018:
- Thursdays on a fortnightly basis from October 2018
- 10:30 – 11:30
- Priory Court Community Centre, 11 Priory Court, Walthamstow, London E17 5NB
Following a taster session on 18th October 2018 at Honey Lane Care Home in Waltham Abbey which was well received by the residents and staff, we are now delivering a monthly Tai Chi session in 2019:
- Thursdays on a monthly basis from January to December 2019, total 12 sessions
- 10:15 – 11:15
- For residents and staff
- Honey Lane Care Home, Honey Lane, Waltham Abbey, Essex, EN9 3BA
Two introductory Tai Chi sessions, Thursdays, 18:00 – 19:00
Following a FREE taster session at Harrow Road GP Practice / Triangle House Health Centre on Thursday 1st November 2018, as part of a Health Awareness Week event organised by their Patients Participation Group (PPG), we are organising an introductory course of two Tai Chi sessions in November and December 2018:
- Thursdays, 22nd November & 13th December 2018
- 18:00 – 19:00
- £10 for 2 sessions paid at first session, or £7 drop in
- Harrow Road GP Practice / Triangle House Health Centre, 2-8 Harrow Road, Leytonstone, London E11 3QF
- Just turn up, or feel free to contact us to book your place
We hope to open a regular weekly Tai Chi session at the practice from January 2019 following this introductory course if we have enough interest from patients and residents.
Here is a poster for the sessions.